Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Late Realization.... :(

I'd betta snap outta dat dream.....
Its alredy way too late... I kno.....
Still....... Early d better!!!
Wen did i start falling 4 him???
I donno.... It mite b jus an infactuation..... Jus a passing fancy....
Bt woteva it is... I cnt let it go dis way nemore
I jus cnt afford 2 get evn more close 2 him......
I cnt get obsessed..... Its lyk an addiction.....
He has become a part of ma evryday lyf....
Widout him ma day's incomplete....
So Filmyyy.... Bt alas!!! Dis z wot m goin thru nw....
Neva thot dat i'd once be in dis place....
I shudnt hv..... Bt i don regret it though.....
Cos dis z d most beautiful thing dat has eva happened 2 me
I can tell jus abt nethin 2 him.....
No matter hw bad ma mood z, after talkin 2 him 4 a while, i can see myself smiling :)
But... But.... Butttttttt...........
Despite all dese, i still cnt get goin dis way......
Cos dis z so nice 2 b true.....
Coz, waiting 4 him.... Is like waiting 4 d snowflakes in d scorchin sun..... hopeless n pointless.....!!!
Its neva gonna work out....
Finally both r jus gonna end up as miserable as d word 'Miserable'!!!!

Thot of not pickin up his calls frm nw on.....May b switchin it off 4 some days......N no orkuttin n gtalk......
Stay away frm him in every possible way.....
Bt dis z so not 'ME'....
N i don think i can do dis... Coz nw he's d only 1 hu keeps me goin.........
Ma oasis.... Ma smile.... Ma lyf roxxx 2day bcoz of him.....
Things r so beautiful nw dat m scared whether in a later stage v mite both end up hurt
Dis z wots pulling me bak.....
Wot shud i do???
Let things go d way its nw n love lyf lyk neva b4???
Or prevent a pain 4 an eternity n get bak 2 ma previous lyf dat totally suxxx???
Neway m gonna get screwed in d end....
Darnnnnn..... Wot a Dilemma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do u think m crazy??