Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Trashing-Demon Celebration!!!!

Wish i cud slip in to a deep serene slumber...
Bt hw wud I wen nitemares r waiting...
Rite @ ma lashes.... jus 2 c 'em kiss!!!!
( 30th August 2009 )


Uff!!! M gonna kill dat bastard!!!!!!!
Bloody jerk....
He thot he cud jus keep on doin wateva he likes n i wnt do nethin abt it??
Well he was rite i guess..
Wot did i do after all???
Suffered evry damn thing like n idiot???
Like a dumb ass wid no responding powers??
I used 2 think myself so strong.....
Bold enof to liv a life d way i wanted 2....
Neva knew dat deep inside... I was always so fragile...
So weak as d word 'weak'!!!

Sorry i get a bit hyper wen i get emotional.... :P
Pardon ma language....
Bt believe me.... I don really regret it !!!

Finally its over... Nw he cnt do me nethin
M d happiest person in dis world 2 c 'em leave dis place
Finallyyyyyyyyyy........... Yuhoooooooo
2day was d Onam celebration.... Well 4 d rest it was so....
4 me it was d real celebration....n it has nothin 2 do wid onam k....
I was celebrating d moment of trashing away a demon frm ma lyf!!!
A Fuckin Demon!!!!


Shittt!!! Ab iske baad aur kya bahane banaoo??? :(
Sorry ppl... i hvnt told u guys abt dis....
Guess its not d time yet
Chalo.... Baad mei bata deti hoo....
Agar mood hai to.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do u think m crazy??